The OSU Academic Calendar
The academic calendar is an important tool. Refer to it regularly to keep track of important dates and deadlines. The calendar is populated several terms in advance so you can plan ahead. You can also download events to your own personal calendars for easy reference or to create reminders for yourself.
Download the Academic Calendar file to your computer or mobile device calendar:
- Download the academic calendar file (academic-calendar-2016-2017.csv) to your desktop.
- Click Tools and Services on the OSU Home page, then Google Apps for OSU, then click Google Calendar. Login with your ONID user name and password.
- Click the Gear icon and select "Settings."
- Click on "Calendars" tab.
- Click on "Import calendar."
- Use Browse to select the file "academic-calendar-2016-2017.csv" that you saved in step 1. Click Import. You're done.
The Oregon State University 5-year calendar defines the beginning and ending dates of each term for the next five years.