Advisor & Registrar Roles
The Advisor Role
- Select Students by Graduation term
- Review audit for Accuracy and completeness
- Notify Students if curriculum change is needed (i.e. add a minor)
- Create Substitutions and exceptions for Major, Option, Minor or Bacc Core for area of responsibility
- Create Checklist Notes for Registrars (DEGR1, DEGR2, DEGR3)
- Goal is completed Degree Checklist Intro to MyDegrees documentation is available to assist you in the use of the sytem.
The Registrar Role
- Select students by Graduation Term
- Review University Degree Requirements
- Review Checklist Notes from Advisors (DEGR1, DEGR2, DEGR3)
- Clear exceptions as necessary
- Re-run Degree Audits for most current Degree Checklist without current or future registration.
- Review Audits for completeness and Checklist Notes from Advisors
- Communicate progress to students:
- Email ONID account with information about the clearance process and any existing deficiencies.
- Deficiencies that would prevent the awarding of the degree will be recorded as a graduation hold which is visible via Online Services.
- Produce PDF of Final Audit for storage in NOLIJ
- Award Degrees