- Diploma Forms
- Registration Forms
- Student Records Forms
- Catalog Declaration
- Certification of Enrollment
- Certification of Enrollment Submission Dates & Letter of Explanation
- Completion of Subsequent Credential
- Confidentiality Request
- Permission to Release Educational Records
- Transcript Request
- Transcript Release Form
- Transfer Course Equivalency Petition
- Undergraduate Certificate Declaration
- Undergraduate Change of Academic Program
- Undergraduate Planned Educational Leave
- Additional Forms
- Video Tutorials
- Grading Videos
- Graduation Videos
- MyDegrees for Advisors
- Registration Videos
- Other Videos
- Catalog Policy
New Academic Policies
What's New? The Faculty Senate approved three new academic policies on April 14, 2011.
Degrees with Distinction now indicates that students that have at least 90 credits or 60 upper division hours from OSU with a 3.5 or better GPA may earn a degree with distinction.
The Undergraduate Research/Arts Fellow Honor Distinction defines the condition under which students may be approved for and have recorded on their transcript a distinction to recognize their significant involvement in a project.
The Dissertation/Thesis policy establishes that the university will, upon completition of the student's program of study, record the the title of the dissertation/thesis and the term/year it was accepted.
Visit the catalog links above to read these policies in their entirety.