Online Purchasing - Web Trac
Purchase Online Using Web Trac
What is Web Trac?
Web Trac is Recreational Sports online registration and purchasing system. Registration and purchasing can be made using Web Trac for the following:
- Recreational Sports Memberships
- Fit Passes
- ALI Classes
- ALI Club Pass
- Safety classes (CPR/AED/First Aid)
- Dam Fit
- View intramural schedules, team schedules and league standings
- View facility reservations
If you are logging into Web Trac for the first time:
- Students, Recreational Sports Members & OSU Community - To access your online account for the first time, type in your OSU ID# and use your Last Name as the Password. You will be prompted to change your password after your first suggessful login. Do not click "register a new account."
- General Public - Enter the five (5) digit number issued to you by Recreational Sports (located on your last receipt) and use your Last Name as the Password. You will be prompted to change your password after your first successful login. Click "register a new account" if you haven't registered with Recreational Sports before.
- Web Trac will accept Visa or MasterCard (no student charges accepted)
- If you would like to purchase your membership via payroll deduction, please click here.
- Do not close your browser before your Visa/MasterCard is done processing
- Web Trac will generate a receipt for you upon processing your Visa/MasterCard which you will have the option to print.
- Your membership will be active immediately once a receipt is generated
- If you would like to purchase a locker, you may do so in person at the Recreation Services Desk inside of Dixon's Westy Entry.
Are you having trouble purchasing or registering online?
Contact Andrew Struthers, Information Technology Consultant, at 541-737-2943 or visit the Recreation Services Desk inside of Dixon’s West Entry to make your transaction.