Stay Active During Shutdown
Stay Active during Shutdown
We do our best to make sure you can keep up your health and fitness routine during shutdown. Here are some options for you!
Pool: Langton Hall
- Available Monday, Aug. 12, through Friday, Aug. 30
- Open Monday - Friday
- Hours: 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m., and 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Lifeguards on duty
- Locks, towels and swim equipment will be available in basement level of Langton
Fitness and Recreation: McAlexander Fieldhouse
- Available Monday, Aug. 19, through Sunday, Sept. 1
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.; Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- No access to showers/locker room
Adventure Leadership Institute™ Gear Rental
- ALI™ will be open for students and members to rent equipment and gear
- Location: ALI Desk/Garage
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Move More Activity Breaks
- Let RecSports professionals lead you through short and effective workouts
- Check out our videos here!
Walking and Running in Corvallis
- Visit the Beaver Strides website for links to maps and resources for where to get and stay active in and around Corvallis