Stay Active during Shutdown
We do our best to make sure you can keep up your health and fitness routine during shutdown. Here are some options for you!
Pool: Langton Hall
- Available Monday, Aug. 12, through Friday, Aug. 30
- Open Monday - Friday
- Hours: 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m., and 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Lifeguards on duty
- Locks, towels and swim equipment will be available in basement level of Langton
Fitness and Recreation: McAlexander Fieldhouse
- Available Monday, Aug. 19, through Sunday, Sept. 1
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.; Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- No access to showers/locker room
Adventure Leadership Institute™ Gear Rental
- ALI™ will be open for students and members to rent equipment and gear
- Location: ALI Desk/Garage
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Move More Activity Breaks
- Let RecSports professionals lead you through short and effective workouts
- Check out our videos here!
Walking and Running in Corvallis
- Visit the Beaver Strides website for links to maps and resources for where to get and stay active in and around Corvallis