Stay Active during Shutdown
We do our best to make sure you can keep up your health and fitness routine during shutdown. Here are some options for you!
Pool: Langton Hall
- August 11 - August 15: 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
*Note: Due to a PAC Class on August 13, Langton will be unavailable for swimming for Recreational Sports members from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- August 18 - August 29: 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Lifeguards on duty
- Locks, towels and swim equipment will be available in basement level of Langton
Fitness and Recreation: McAlexander Fieldhouse
- McAlexander Fieldhouse is available Monday, August 18, through Sunday, August 31
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.; Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- No access to showers/locker room
Fitness and Recreation: Student Legacy Park & Tennis Complex
- SLP offers a 1/3 of a mile track, turf fields, an outdoor basketball court, covered pavilion and restrooms.
- The Tennis Complex offers six outdoor courts and four indoor courts, with lighting.
Adventure Leadership Institute™ Gear Rental
- ALI™ will be open for students and members to rent equipment and gear
- Location: ALI Desk/Garage
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Move More Activity Breaks
- Let RecSports professionals lead you through short and effective workouts
- Check out our videos here!
Walking and Running in Corvallis
- Visit the Beaver Strides website for links to maps and resources for where to get and stay active in and around Corvallis