PEBB Exercise Rewards Program
PEBB Exercise Rewards Program & Recreational Sports
Recreational Sports is an approved fitness facility as part of the PEBB Exercise Rewards Program. Recreational Sports members are eligible to receive a $15/month reimbursement check from the Exercise Rewards Program by visiting Recreational Sports facilities at least 12 times/month (or in combination with other approved facilities).
- The PEBB Exercise Rewards Program extends to PEBB-eligible faculty/staff and their spouse/domestic partner.
- The $15/month reimbursement process will be facilitated between you, the Recreational Sports member, and PEBB directly. Recreational Sports will not be providing a “discount” to your membership at time of purchase or through payroll deduction.
- Registration on the Exercise Rewards website can be done by either the subscriber (employee enrolled in the health plan) or the spouse/partner.
- Employee and/or spouse/partner must have health insurance through PEBB.
- Employees opting out of PEBB insurance are not eligible to participate in the Exercise Rewards program unless they opt out because they have other PEBB coverage.
- Are you a part of Faculty Staff Fitness? FSF is an approved Exercise Rewards Program facility! You can meet the 12 visits/month exercise requirement through Faculty Staff Fitness and Recreational Sports together.
Step 1: Every PEBB-eligible Recreational Sports member must first register online at www.exerciserewards.com to be a part of this program. NOTE: You do NOT need to select a facility on the Exercise Rewards Program website. You ONLY need to register. We are aware that Recreational Sports is not "listed" however, we are approved!
Step 2: Print out the Exercise Rewards “Fitness Facility Member Verification Form” available here and fill out with your information. See an example of a completed "Fitness Facility Member Verification Form" here.
Step 4: Log into Web Track and follow the instructions found here to print out your Member Visit Report for the months you select. Please note: if you are having issues reading the PDF file, please update your browser or PDF reader.
Step 5: Send all documents (Fitness Facility Member Verification Form, Reward Submission Form/Log and Member Visit Report from Web Trac) to the following address: Exercise Rewards, PO Box 509117, San Diego, CA, 92150-9117.
You must submit ALL documents quarterly.
The deadline to submit all forms is 90 days from the end of the plan year. Since this is the first year of the program, employees have until March 31, 2015 to submit forms for the time period of October 2013 – December 2014. WE ENCOURAGE RECREATIONAL SPORTS MEMBERS TO SUBMIT FORMS ON A QUARTERLY BASIS.
For Recreational Sports membership questions, please contact Ali Casqueiro, Membership Coordinator, at 541-737-4883.
For technical support with Web Trac, please contact Andrew Struthers, IT Consultant, at 541-737-2943.