The Department of Recreational Sports welcomes all Oregon State moms to campus May 3-5!
Moms and family members have free access to Fit Pass Classes, Dixon Recreation Center and McAlexander Fieldhouse (they must come with a student with a valid OSU ID card) for the entire weekend! In addition, various exciting events will take place around campus:
- Saturday: Bald Hill Hike & Yoga (9 a.m. - 3 p.m.); Dixon Recreation Center's Adventure Leadership Institute lounge. Register through the Adventure Leadership Institute by e-mail or phone by calling (541) 737-4254. Cost is $5.
- Saturday: Challenge Course (9 a.m. - noon). Located at the end of Jefferson Way and 35th St. Register through the Adventure Leadership Institute by e-mail or by calling (541) 737-4254. Cost is $15.
- Saturday: 5k (11 a.m.) Avery Park. Register by 2 p.m. on Friday, May 3, at the Sports & Special Programs Office in Dixon Recreation Center. Stop in, e-mail the office or call (541) 737-4083 to register. Registration is free of charge.
- Saturday: Zumba (Noon - 1 p.m.). Dixon Lower Gym Court 1. This is a drop-in event and is free of charge.
- Saturday & Sunday: Pistol Club Fundraiser Shoot (9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m.) at the OSU Indoor Target Range. Sign up online or at 8:30 a.m. at the target range. Cost is $5 for OSU students and $10 for all other attendees.
Mom's Weekend activities are happening throughout the university. You can view more activites by visiting the Memorial Union's web page.
Feel free to contact RecSports with any questions or comments. You can find a full list of RecSports contact information by visiting our contacts page.