Healthy New Year from RecSports!
Healthy New Year from the Department of Recreational Sports! Let RecSports help you reach your wellness goals this New Year!
- Term and 9-month memberships are currently on sale! Visit our Rec Services Desk today to purchase or renew your membership!
- New to RecSports or thinking about becoming a member? Stop by for a tour with me – Ali Casqueiro – Membership Coordinator.
- Personal training is available to all students and RecSports members! Learn more about our personal training and group training programs on our personal training page.
- Fit Pass Classes begin Monday, January 7th. Check out the Winter Term schedule and purchase your Fit Pass at the Rec Services Desk.
- Body composition assessments are available to members for only $5 the first Friday of every month.
- Stay injury free or get back to feeling your best by making an appointment with our Athletic Trainer today!
- Did you know? All RecSports members are eligible to participate in intramural leagues, tournaments, and special events. Think about starting the year off with a healthy dose of competition with your friends, colleagues, or office! Don’t have a team? No problem! Stop by the Sports and Special Programs Office to learn more about our free agent opportunities.
- Snow shuttles to Mt. Bachelor are running January 21st, February 2nd and February 23rd. Shuttles are open to all OSU students, RecSports members and OSU community members. Sign up at the Adventure Leadership Institute or by calling 541-737-4254.
We are here to help you start the year off healthy and well! Don’t hesitate to contact me with your questions!
RecSports wishes you a Healthy New Year!