Benefits of Membership
Research shows that regular physical activity positively impacts your mood, self-confidence, stress management, and energy level, as well as numerous aspects of your physical health. Make an investment in your wellness today!
- Access to a premiere facility, within easy walking distance of your home and/or office, open 117 hours per week (M-F 6 a.m.-midnight; Sat 9 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sun 10 a.m.-midnight).
- Elliptical Cross Trainers, Rowing Machines, Treadmills, Stair Masters, Recumbent and Upright Bikes — We have your favorite equipment!
- Clean locker rooms with hot showers, hair dryers, fresh towels and free lockers for day use.
- Availability of indoor basketball courts, volleyball courts, racquetball courts, badminton courts, squash courts and table tennis as well as an indoor running track.
- Climbing Center: Forty two and-a-half-foot and 43-foot climbing walls including rappel stations, top-rope climbing, bouldering caves and more.
- McAlexander Field House: Multipurpose court, turf field, rock climbing wall.
- Stevens Natatorium: an eight-lane lap pool, dive well, and hot tub.
- Fitness classes that complement OSU classes and work schedules. Choose a favorite format, or mix and match through the term.
- Use of Student Legacy Park, which includes three lit turf fields, a 1/3 mile track, 10-court tennis complex (indoor and outdoor), a basketball court and a pavilion.
- Price reductions on camp/hike/ski/bike/raft equipment rental, fitness consultations, first aid and CPR classes, and adventure trips.
- Bike Shop: learn from trained Bike Techs to maintain and/or repair your bike.
- Eligibility to participate in intramural or club sport leagues and tournaments.
- Opportunity to sponsor up to two guests per day from outside the OSU community.