This video provides an introduction to the work that PSAL researchers conduct at the Cooper's Ferry site in western Idaho as part of the Oregon...
|Results 1-7 of 7. Search took 0.156319 seconds.|
- Pacific Slope Archaeological Laboratory | Pacific Slope ...
- The Pacific Slope Archaeological Laboratory is housed in Oregon State
University's Department of Anthropology. Our mission is to generate knowledge
about the first peoples of western North America by discovering, recovering, and
studying key archaeological and geoarchaeological information. We pursue this
- http://oregonstate.edu/psal/ - 43k
- Search | Pacific Slope Archaeological Laboratory | Oregon State ...
- Results 1 - 6 of 6 ... http://oregonstate.edu/psal/search/osu%2525252Bsite%252525253Ahttp%
10/ - 36k; 3D Laser Scanning | Pacific Slope Archaeological Laboratory ... PSAL
employs 3D laser scanning technology to capture high resolution ...
- http://oregonstate.edu/psal/search/osu - 39k
- Support Archaeology | Pacific Slope Archaeological Laboratory ...
- Feb 24, 2016 ... Contributions from alumni and friends support the research activities of the
Pacific Slope Archaeological Laboratory and provide OSU students with
wonderful learning opportunities. Donations help to fund field expeditions,
graduate student research projects, and the purchase of laboratory equipment.
- http://oregonstate.edu/psal/support-archaeology - 36k
- Cooper's Ferry Field School | Pacific Slope Archaeological ...
- This is a 3D rendering of a sacrum from a potential archaeological context we
made at the Pacific Slope Archaeological Laboratory. The 3d scan was... See
video · Digital Archaeology - In the Field. Here, we describe a range of cutting-
edge digital technologies used to study archaeological data from the Cooper's
- http://oregonstate.edu/psal/cooper - 36k
- 3D Laser Scanning | Pacific Slope Archaeological Laboratory ...
- PSAL employs 3D laser scanning technology to capture high resolution spatial
datasets that accurately represent the form of archaeological objects. We use
these spatial datasets in many ways. The digital scan can be used to provide
visual representations of artifacts that can be added to webpages or inserted into
- http://oregonstate.edu/psal/3d-laser-scanning - 37k
- Grain-size Analysis of Sediment, Hydrometer Method | Pacific Slope ...
- This method uses a hydrometer to measure the proportions of sand, silt and clay
as they settle out of a column of water. Fee includes sample preparation, data
collection, data analysis, report generation and transmittal of data to customer.
First sample in a request is charged the max rate, which includes equipment set-
- http://oregonstate.edu/psal/grain-size-analysis-sediment-hydrometer-method - 38k
- Grain-size Analysis of Sediment, Dry Method | Pacific Slope ...
- This method determines particle size distribution of granular sediments within
each horizon of the soil profile. A weighed sample of dry granular sediment is
processed through a nested set of standarized sieves with progressively smaller
openings. Particle size distribution is determined by weighing the material
retained in ...
- http://oregonstate.edu/psal/grain-size-analysis-sediment-dry-method - 40k
This is a 3D rendering of a sacrum from a potential archaeological context we made at the Pacific Slope Archaeological Laboratory. The 3d scan was...
Here, we describe a range of cutting-edge digital technologies used to study archaeological data from the Cooper's Ferry site.
In this video, we discuss how the collection and use of digital 3D datasets assembled from archaeological materials can be used to support new...
Testing out the Makerbot Replicator 2 with two projectile point models. Artifacts were scanned using a nextengine 3d scanner, processed in meshlab...
Effigy pipe scanned with our 3D laser scanner, then rendered in the blender application using the cycles renderer.