Minutes - May 3, 2006
Minutes were approved.
Karen resigned effective immediately
Future of PFLA
Review letter - discussed last paragraph in depth and if it should be reworded, left out, or more generally described
Add this question to the letter "Why us and not other orgs?"
How to tell membership
- Informing membership of changes in the Fall during membership drive
- Need to market this positively
- Have a spring program but no location, looking for options for May 18th from 8:30-10:30, "Imposter Syndrome"
- Offered to only PFLA members (up to $50 people)
- Laurel will apply for Prof Dev funds to cover 50% of the speaker fee which is $500 plus room charge
- Carlene will create and send out flyer, need RSVP too
Laurel will do summary of today's meeting for newsletter
Articles to J-L by 22nd and publish data is the 26th
Still looking for Our Hero Award
Year end Celebration - June 28th - Red White and Blue Theme, burger picnic
- Committee - Donetta, Laurel, Lori Solom and Jo Dee for Year End Celebration
Retreat - Laurel to decide when once we have elections completed, looking at someone's home