- The Economy of Forgiveness - Some thoughts on this subject from the book Brain Power: Improve Your Mind as You Age by Michael Gelb
- Getting past a poor third year review - advice from the collaborative blog "Tenure, She Wrote" devoted to chronicling the (mis)adventures of women in academia, from undergraduate to Full Professor.
- Responding To Research Wrongdoing: A User-Friendly Guide was developed under a grant from the National Institutes of Neurological Disorders and Stroke and the HHS Office of Research Integrity, No. R01 NS049573. This is a free resource, and you are invited to share it (and this web site) with others interested in research ethics and academic integrity. They published an opinion paper in Nature on July 22, 2010 describing the results of the study that lead to creation of the Guide
- Workplace Bullying
- "Incivility, social undermining, bullying. . .oh my!"’: A call to reconcile constructs within workplace aggression research. M. Sandy Hershcovis. J. Organiz. Behav. 32, 499-519 (2011)
- Tit for Tat? The Spiraling Effect of Incivility in the Workplace. Lynne M. Andersson and Christine M. Pearson. The Academy of Management Review, Vol. 24, No. 3 (Jul., 1999), pp. 452-471.
- Workplace Bullying: A Review of Litigated Cases. William Martin & Helen LaVan. Employ Respons Rights J (2010) 22:175-194.
- Workplace Bullying, Mobbing and General Harassment: A Review. Sara Branch, Sheryl Ramsay and Michelle Barker. International Journal of Management Reviews, Vol. 15, 280-299 (2013)
- Understanding Cyberbullying in College Hall, Claire K., J.D. "Understanding Cyberbullying in College." Affordable Online Colleges. N.p., n.d. Web. 18 Aug. 2016.
Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR)
The International Ombudsman Association (IOA)