- About Our Office
- Vision & Initiatives
- Multicultural Resource Guide
As a direct link with the President, The President’s Commission on the Status of Women actively helps women on campus to succeed professionally and personally, creates community awareness of women’s issues, and investigates and advocates change by acting as a unifying voice against sexism and institutional sexism.
The Oregon State University Women’s Center, established in 1973, offers learning experiences that help women transform themselves and society. Its educational programs reflect the diverse views of women from all walks of life. The center provides advocacy, support, programs, resources and opportunities to translate concerns into action.
- Celebrating 40 Years of Title IX
- Athletics: Then and Now
- Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics
- Pregnant and Parenting Students & Employees
- Bullying and Sexual Harassment & Sexual Violence
- Advancement & Equity
- Campus-Wide Impact of Title IX