- About Our Office
- Vision & Initiatives
- Multicultural Resource Guide
The Office of Equity and Inclusion offers a variety of programs designed to increase understanding of equity, inclusion, and diversity.
PROGRAMS SPONSORED BY OEI
Below is a list of educational programs and training opportunities on topics related to affirmative action, equal opportunity, and diversity being offered during the 2014-2015 academic year. For a full description of the programs and information about registration, select a link below.
- Accessibility Basics for the Web
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Disability Access Services Training (ebook)
- Search Advocate Workshop Series
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Civil Rights
|Name||Date||Time||Type of Training|
|Full Day Session||September 22, 2014||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||Search Advocate|
|Full Day Session||September 25, 2014||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||Search Advocate|
||October 27, 2014||8:00 am - 1:00 pm||Search Advocate|
||October 28, 2014||8:00 am - 1:00 pm||Search Advocate|
||February 2, 2015||8:00 am - 1:00 pm||Search Advocate|
||February 5, 2015||8:00 am - 1:00 pm||Search Advocate|
||April 7, 2015||8:00 am - 1:00 pm||Search Advocate|
||April 9, 2015||8:00 am - 1:00 pm||Search Advocate|
Contact the Office of Equity and Inclusion with questions about opportunities scheduled during the 2014-2015 academic year.
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS CUSTOMIZED FOR SPECIFIC DEPARTMENTS/UNITS
The Office of Equity and Inclusion provides customized workshops or seminars at the request of individual departments/units. Please contact us at (541) 737-3556 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in working with our office to develop an educational opportunity designed specifically for your department/unit.
Examples of previous sessions:
- Articulating a Vision & Goals for Equity, Inclusion, & Diversity
- Does the Glass Ceiling Still Exist?
- Understanding Oppression & Adapting to Difference
- Disability, Culture, and Accessibility