Winter Term Orientation is for any new students whose first term at OSU will be Winter 2017. At Orientation you will learn about valuable resources available to you at OSU, recieve academic advising, and register for Winter term classes.
You will need to pay Advance Tutition Deposit (ATD) in order to register.
Register for Winter Term Orientation- please note due to a database upgrade, the Winter Term orientation system will be down Thursday, November 24- Saturday, November 26. during this time registration will be unavailable to everyone and should be restored by Sunday, November 27th
- Friday December 9, 2016
- Friday, January 6, 2017
If you need to change your session, please call us at 541-737-7627. We are open Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00.
Preparing For Your Orientation Session
To better prepare for your session please we ask that you do the following before you come to campus:
Set up your OSU email account, also known as ONID:
- Visit the Set-Up Page
- Log-in with your Student ID number and your GAP (General Access Pin). **Note** Your GAP is initially set to your birth date, in the format MMDDYY. You will then be asked to choose a new GAP. Please make sure this is a number that is easy for you to remember!
- It will then ask you to agree to the "Acceptable Use Policy."
- You will then be asked to create your ONID password. Again, make sure this is a password that is easy for you to remember.
- Lastly, you will establish your e-mail and spam options.
Things to Bring
- A copy of your final transcripts
- A copy of your SAT/ACT scores if available
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Government Issued Photo ID (driver's license, military ID, passport) this will be required to pick up your OSU ID
- Upload a picture for your OSU ID Card. Please visit http://mycard.oregonstate.edu/ for directions on how to complete this.
- Ensure final transcripts are sent to the Office of Admissions, Oregon State University, 104 Kerr Administration Building, Corvallis, Oregon 97331-2106.
- Print a copy of your Term Orientation confirmation and parking pass from the same website you registered for the program.
- Submit required immunization Documentation & medical history form.Although a prior medical examination is not required of entering students, a medical history summary with proof of current measles, mumps, and rubella immunization must be submitted to Student Health Services. You may submit this information online and more information can be found here.
- Activate your student billing account. All tutition bills and statements are issued electonically and can be accessed here. We do not mail out bills. At this website you can also add authorized user to make payments