Overnight Housing On-Campus For START
- Housing on-campus is available to both students and family members who are registered to attend the START program.
- Housing is available for the night between the first and second day of the START program and the day before for the program starts. To ensure that space is available we ask that you reigster for housing when you sign up for the START program.
- You will be housed in a traditional residential hall facility. Bed and bath linens are provided. Bathrooms are down the hall from your room.
- We can not guarantee a private role, so depending on how many participants you may have a roommate. Traditionally students and parents are housed separately, however if you would like to room together those arrangements can be made upon check-in.
- A continental breakfast will be provided in the lobby for those staying overnight. The breakfast is only provided for those staying overnight in the residence halls.
- Please note that residence halls are not air conditioned.
- The cost is $30.00 per person per night.
Please sign up for overnight housing in your START registration. Please review your START confirmation to ensure you registered for the correct number persons in Student housing and Family housing.
Any changes or cancellations must be requested one week in advance of your program date for a refund.