Oregon State University

OSU Corvallis Campus Natural Gas Leak

Update 1:13 pm:  The gas leak has been corrected and there is no longer a safety issue.  Occupancy can resume into the effected buildings.

OSU Corvallis Campus: There is a Natural gas line that is ruptured in the area of Gill and Ralph Miller Drive. Please avoid the area until further notice. Fire dept and Emergency services are on scene. If you work in Gill or Sports Performance Center please go to Valley Football Center until your area has been cleared. For updated information call 541-737-8000 (11:42 am)

EMERGENCY ELECTRICAL OUTAGE - RELATED TO NATURAL GAS LEAK - BLOSS, FINLEY, ARNOLD, DIXON & GILL - APRIL 17, 2014

Due to a ruptured gas line in the area of Gill and Ralph Miller Lane, power has been temporarily shut down for the safety of OSU. Questions please contact Facilities Services at 541-737-2969 Facilities@oregonstate.edu (12:18 pm)