Construction & Engineering Hall
Comfortably accommodating 200 people in auditorium seats, the Construction & Engineering Hall is ideal for keynotes, general sessions, and breakouts. The room features complete, state-of-the-art audio visual equipment capabilities.
See detailed room capacities for the Construction & Engineering Room.
- 200 seat lecture hall with Raked seating (4 wheelchair accessible seats)
- 29' x 16' x 2' stage
- Cushion seat with flip-up tablet arms
- Lighting control on stage
- Complete AV Package (podium with microphone, lapel microphone, projector, PC laptop computer, sound input, laser pointer, 12' x 12' ceiling mounted projection screen with touch control)
- Audio visual booth
- Lobby with 50' tack wall
- ADA compliant
- Internet connection - wired or wireless
To book the Construction & Engineering Hall, contact: