The Student Computing Facilities operates several computer classrooms on OSU campus.
Policy and Fees
- Credit courses in OSU's Schedule of Classes have first priority, and should fall within the times approved by the University Schedule Policy.
- Scheduling a class for a term does not guarantee a reservation during Finals Week. Finals should be scheduled separately. Classes that regularly meet in these facilities during the term will receive priority for scheduling during Finals Week.
- Courses scheduled one term do not automatically carry over to the next term or year. Classes must be rescheduled each term.
- Student groups recognized by ASOSU may reserve the computer classrooms for group functions. The equipment usage fee will be waived for such groups. A technician fee may be assessed depending on the group's requirements.
- Other OSU associated departments and/or programs can be scheduled on a first come, first serve basis after the schedule of classes has gone to press.
- All other groups should make arrangements through the Facility Coordinator, and may be charged a fee for equipment usage.
- Classes not in session within 10 minutes of scheduled time will be forfeited to general access.
- Classes will be scheduled within operational hours of the Student Computing Facilities. Classes outside of this specification will need to be approved by the facility coordinator, additionally these classes may be assessed fees detailed above for usage, as well as consultant support.
- Additional software needs can be met; please see the Software Installation Request Form
Fees: (all are hourly)
|Less than 25 stations
|25 stations or more
All computer classroom scheduled are maintained by OSU's Schedule Desk. You can view them using the OSU's web viewer links below:
Kidder 028 - About the Facility | Current Schedule
Milne 130 - About the Facility | Current Schedule
Milne 201 - About the Facility | Current Schedule
How to book a computer classroom:
The OSU Schedule Desk schedules the computer classrooms. To schedule your class in one of these rooms, contact whomever does the scheduling for your college.
Groups that are interested in using a computer classroom can fill out this request form.