Your Community Network support team serves CN-contracted customers only and provides support for issues including:
- operating system problems (for example, your computer will not boot)
- printing problems
- software application problems (for example, Word crashes)
- e-mail and network problems (for example, you're unable to log in)
- computer consulting services (for example, assistance in selecting a new computer system)
CN Information Technology Managers
For general help requests, please call 541-737-8787 or submit an online support ticket.
- Lucas Friedrichsen, 541-737-8244
Lucas is also the IT Manager for the OSU Computer Helpdesk as well as one of the CN managers.
- Dave Nevin, 541-713-3549
- Chris Sinnett, 541-737-9156
- Lucas Turpin, 541-737-2880
Lucas is also CN's Interim Director as well as one of the CN managers.
Would you like to become a Community Network Customer?
If your department is interested in becoming a Community Network Customer, please contact contact Lucas Turpin, Interim Director, 541-737-2880, for more information.