Network Security Contacts
- Network Abuse Reporting
- Security Reports (investigation)
- Senior Network Security Engineer
- Email: Alec Dhuse
- Phone Contact: 541-737-2878
- Handles: Escalated Security Issues
Campus Firewall Project
The campus firewall is designed with the following goals in mind:
- High availability, performance and redundancy
- Usability of the network preserved without creating barriers to information sharing
- Distributed control of firewall rulesets to colleges/departments
Please see the Campus Firewall page for more information.
Scanning & Security Analysis Services
Information Services uses the Security Administrator's Integrated Network Tool (SAINT) for vulnerability assessment. Scans are available upon request. We are also evaluating the Nessus security scanner.
Helpdocs has information on client-side solutions such as SSH and key encryption.