- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
The city of Istanbul has over 3,000 years of history. Once the seat of both the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires, Istanbul is now the cultural and economic capital of Turkey. It is also the country’s largest city, with an estimated population of 15 million. Istanbul has seen the rise and fall of great empires and the ongoing transformations wrought by rapid migration and urbanization. The CIEE Study Center at Koç University provides students many opportunities to experience how the influences of the past and present—along with the potential of the future—have and will shape the physical and cultural landscapes of Turkey.
Class Format:Classes Primarily with US and International Students
Minimum 2.75 GPA
Deadlines for OSU Study Abroad Programs:
- Summer Programs: March 15
- Fall, Year-Long Programs: April 15
- Winter/Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Spring Term Programs: November 15
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
Mandatory Application Checklist:
Elec. & Comp. Eng.