- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
OSU College of Business: Thailand, Chulalongkorn University
Program Administrator:College/Departmental Program (OSU)
Chulalongkorn University (Chula) is the oldest and one of the most prestigious universities in Thailand. The 500 acre campus is located in the center of the capital city of Bangkok.
Both the university and the faculty enjoy excellent relationships with universities all over the world. There are about 2300 undergraduate students in Chula's Commerce and Accountancy program, along with approximately 1200 graduate students. This program is recognized as being one of the best programs of its type in the country and expresses the university's commitment to Thailand, the Asia-Pacific region and the global community.
The Commerce and Accountancy Program has three primary objectives:
- To provide students with in-depth knowledge of international business concepts;
- To provide students with a solid foundation for theoretical and practical development;
- To prepare students for the responsibilities and opportunities of careers with international corporations.
Thailand means "Land of the Free" and its combination of cultures and backgrounds make it a popular and memorable country to visit. It is a country rich in natural beauty as evidenced by the pristine beaches, tropical islands, remote jungles and expansive natural parks.
Class Format:Classes Primarily with US and International Students
For details on requirements, application processes, and deadlines, please visit the College of Business exchange programs pages: http://business.oregonstate.edu/services/application-information
Mandatory Application Checklist:
Contact the exchange program coordinators for more details
Business Info. Sys.