- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
API Poland: Krakow
Situated in southern Poland, Krakow (population 770,000) is a city that no traveler to Poland should miss. Krakow, The former capital of Poland, has always been famous for its beauty, charm, and culture. Its beauty is unique--unlike most Polish cities, Krakow survived WWII virtually untouched. Today Krakow is on UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites. Located in the heart of Europe and just a short train ride away from many European destinations such as Budapest, Prague, Bratislava, and Vienna.
Class Format:Classes Primarily with US and International Students
Students must have a 2.75 GPA and be in good academic standing at their U.S. university.
Deadlines for OSU Study Abroad Programs:
- Summer Programs: March 15
- Fall, Year-Long Programs: April 15
- Winter/Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Spring Term Programs: November 15
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
Mandatory Application Checklist: