- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
IFSA Butler: Ireland, Queen's University of Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Belfast, nestled in the valley of the River Lagan, offers a vibrant social and cultural life in a location with spectacular natural views. The whole city is undergoing a revitalization, thanks to the reopening of the Grand Opera House and a number of new businesses moving into the city. Now that the peace process has taken on new life, Belfast vibrates with business and craic (fun).
With its compact layout and revived retail districts, Belfast is a great city for exploring on foot. Victorian and Edwardian buildings lend the city a dignified air, but the large student population gives Belfast a youthful atmosphere.
Class Format:Classes Primarily with Host-Country Students
Minimum 3.0 GPA
Deadlines for OSU Study Abroad Programs:
- Summer Programs: March 15
- Fall, Year-Long Programs: April 15
- Winter/Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Spring Term Programs: November 15
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
Mandatory Application Checklist: