- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
AHA: Germany: Berlin Summer Language Program
Study intensive German language through AHA at FUBiS, the academic summer program of the Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Berlin is the center of German commerce, culture, and governance. Explore this European capital's museums, concerts, and multicultural, modern feel.
Class Format:Classes Primarily with US and International Students
2.5 GPA, sophomore standing
Deadlines for OSU Study Abroad Programs:
- Summer Programs: March 15
- Fall, Year-Long Programs: April 15
- Winter/Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Spring Term Programs: November 15
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
Mandatory Application Checklist:
AHA program fee + OSU Education Abroad Fee + airfare