- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
IFSA Butler: England, Lancaster University
Lancaster sits on the edge of England's beautiful Lake District. This progressive city offers a history dating from the Romans. Be sure to visit John the Gaunt's medieval castle, which gives the city's skyline its unique character.
Lancaster may have a quaint look, but that doesn’t mean a lack of things to do. The famous Duke's Playhouse includes a repertory theatre and a classic and current film cinema, and the city hosts jazz concerts and an annual literary festival. You'll find an enormous variety of restaurants in Lancaster and no fewer than fifty-two pubs!
Class Format:Classes Primarily with Host-Country Students
Minimum 2.8 GPA
Deadlines for OSU Study Abroad Programs:
- Summer Programs: March 15
- Fall, Year-Long Programs: April 15
- Winter/Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Spring Term Programs: November 15
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
Mandatory Application Checklist: