- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
CIEE: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (FLACSO-Dominican Republic)
Santo Domingo, capital of the Dominican Republic, is located on the southern coast of the island. It has a population of two million and is considered to be the main economic and political center of the country. The city, often called the “First City of the New World,” is steeped in historical significance. There are numerous plazas and churches throughout the colonial district, which give a distinct flavor to the city.
Need help selecting a program in the Dominican Republic? Click here.
Class Format:Classes Primarily with Host-Country Students
Five semesters college-level Spanish
2.75 minimum GPA
Deadlines for OSU Study Abroad Programs:
- Summer Programs: March 15
- Fall, Year-Long Programs: April 15
- Winter/Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Spring Term Programs: November 15
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
Mandatory Application Checklist: