- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
CIEE: Santiago, Dominican Republic (Community Public Health)
Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra
Santiago de los Caballeros, the second largest city in the Dominican Republic, is surrounded by mountains. Known as La Ciudad Corazón (City of the Heart), Santiago is the commercial and cultural center of the fertile Cibao Valley region. Although it is a growing city with a population exceeding 700,000, Santiago retains many features of a small town, and Santiaguero hospitality is known far and wide.
Need help selecting a program in the Dominican Republic? Click here.
Class Format:Classes Primarily with US Students
Four semesters college-level Spanish
College level coursework in public health recommended
2.75 minimum GPA
Deadlines for OSU Study Abroad Programs:
- Summer Programs: March 15
- Fall, Year-Long Programs: April 15
- Winter/Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Spring Term Programs: November 15
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
Mandatory Application Checklist: