- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
AHA: Shanghai, China
Tongji University - School of Economics and Managment
Shanghai is one of the largest metropolitan areas in the world and is China's center of economy, finance and trade. Students will be based at Tongji University, one of the oldest and most prestigious institution of higher education in China.
Class Format:Classes Primarily with US Students
Good academic standing
MUST be a Business Major or Minor
Deadlines for OSU Study Abroad Programs:
- Summer Programs: March 15
- Fall, Year-Long Programs: April 15
- Winter/Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Spring Term Programs: November 15
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
Mandatory Application Checklist:
The summer program in Shanghai offers students the opportunity to enroll in business courses taught in English as well as a basic, short course in Chinese language. The program is set in the most important financial center in the world's fastest growing economy. Visit AHA International for more information.
AHA program fee + OSU Study Abroad Fee