- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
IFSA Butler: Chile, Valparaiso: Chilean Universities Program
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso
Universidad de Valparaíso
The second-largest city in Chile, Valparaíso enjoys a spectacular location between the mountains and the sea. This coastal city boasts a romantic, time-worn elegance of cobbled streets and Victorian houses. In 2000 the Chilean Congress moved to Valparaíso from Santiago, giving new momentum to this city of great tradition and character.
Need help selecting a program in Chile? Click here.
Class Format:Classes with Host-Country and International Students
Five semesters of college-level Spanish (completion of SPAN 312 recommended)
3.0 minimum GPA
Deadlines for OSU Study Abroad Programs:
- Summer Programs: March 15
- Fall, Year-Long Programs: April 15
- Winter/Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Spring Term Programs: November 15
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
Mandatory Application Checklist: