- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
CIEE: Valparaiso, Chile
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso
Valparaíso and its twin city of Viña del Mar are on the Pacific coast, just two hours by bus from Santiago. Valparaíso is a port city, housing the Chilean Congress, and Viña del Mar is a modern resort city with shops, beaches, and recreational facilities as well as residential housing. The two cities each consist of 600,000 inhabitants, of which more than 60,000 are university students.
Need help selecting a program in Chile? Click here.
Class Format:Classes Primarily with Host-Country Students
Six semesters college-level Spanish
2.75 minimum GPA
Deadlines for OSU Study Abroad Programs:
- Summer Programs: March 15
- Fall, Year-Long Programs: April 15
- Winter/Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Spring Term Programs: November 15
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
Mandatory Application Checklist:
Visit the CIEE website
Visit the CIEE website: