- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
CIEE: Santiago, Chile
Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile
Universidad de Chile
Universidad de Santiago
Santiago, 60 miles from the coast and the fifth largest city in South America, is home to over five million inhabitants. This capital city is both modern and dynamic, dominating the political, economic, and cultural life of the country. Its pleasant Mediterranean climate and proximity to the mountains permits many outdoor pursuits such as hiking, skiing, camping, river-rafting, and horseback riding.
Need help selecting a program in Chile? Click here.
Class Format:Classes Primarily with Host-Country Students
Six semesters of college-level Spanish
2.75 minimum GPA
Deadlines for OSU Study Abroad Programs:
- Summer Programs: March 15
- Fall, Year-Long Programs: April 15
- Winter/Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Spring Term Programs: November 15
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
Mandatory Application Checklist: