- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
SIT: Bolivia (Lens on Latin America)
School for International Training study center
Based in Cochabamba, students travel to the capital city of La Paz to visit the Bolivian film archives and meet with prominent Bolivian artists and filmmakers. Travel to Lake Titicaca and rural highland agricultural villages, home to both Quechua- and Aymara-speaking cultures, provides additional field experience and cultural context.
Need help selecting a program in Bolivia? Click here.
Class Format:Classes Primarily with US Students
Two recent semesters of college-level Spanish or equivalent
Although not a requirement, a background in media production, Latin American Studies, development studies, or cultural or visual anthropology is recommended
Minimum 2.5 GPA and sophomore level standing
Deadlines for OSU Study Abroad Programs:
- Summer Programs: March 15
- Fall, Year-Long Programs: April 15
- Winter/Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Spring Term Programs: November 15
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
Mandatory Application Checklist: