- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
SIT: Bolivia (Latin American Revolutionary Movements and Conflict Resolution)
School for International Training study center
The program is based in Cochabamba with a one week visit to a rural village. Other excursions take students to La Paz, Lake Titicaca, Tiwanaku, Santa Cruz, Potosi and Sucre.
Need help selecting a program in Bolivia? Click here.
Class Format:Classes Primarily with US Students
Three recent semesters of college-level Spanish or equivalent and the ability to follow coursework in Spanish
Minimum 2.5 GPA and sophomore standing
Deadlines for OSU Study Abroad Programs:
- Summer Programs: March 15
- Fall, Year-Long Programs: April 15
- Winter/Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Spring Term Programs: November 15
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
Mandatory Application Checklist: