- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
IFSA-BUTLER: Australia, University of Queensland
University of Queensland
Brisbane is the third largest city in Australia (1.8 million), Brisbane is the third largest city in Australia (1.8 million), the state capital of Queensland and considered to be one of the more desirables places to live. It is a multicultural city of tropical charm with a laid-back outdoor lifestyle and offers a cosmopolitan atmosphere, plenty of cultural events, and access to amazing parks. Brisbane's selection of restaurants, cafes and nightlife provides a truly urban experience.
Class Format:Classes Primarily with Host-Country Students
3.00 cumulative GPA and sophomore standing
Deadlines for OSU Study Abroad Programs:
- Summer Programs: March 15
- Fall, Year-Long Programs: April 15
- Winter/Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Spring Term Programs: November 15
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
Mandatory Application Checklist: