- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
SIT/OSU International Degree Scholarship
The SIT/Oregon State University International Degree Scholarship is targeted to Oregon State University International Degree program students. The scholarship may be applied to any SIT semester-based program, provided the student is studying in a country where their International Degree language is spoken. Preferably, the theme of the program should be similar to the student’s primary major at Oregon State University.
PROVISIONS: The scholarship awards will vary in amount between $2,000-$5,000 each semester. Students will be notified from the International Degree office if they have successfully received an SIT/OSU International Degree Scholarship. A maximum of $15,000 in scholarships will be awarded annually.
- Applicants must be fully admitted to the International Degree program at the time of the proposed experience and/or research activity.
- Student must have already completed an SIT application and must meet SIT admissions requirements to be eligible.
- Students will be eligible for both SIT Pell matching program funds and SIT/Oregon State University International Degree Scholarship funds, but total awards cannot exceed $5,000/student/semester.
- Students applying for the SIT/Oregon State University International Degree Scholarship are not eligible for SIT general scholarship funds.
Preference will be given but not limited to students having Oregon residency and/or are eligible for federal financial aid.
DEADLINES: April 8, 2013 for study abroad during fall 2013 or academic year 2013-14 programs or October 14, 2013 for winter/spring 2014 programs.
Experience Abroad Type:
Financial Need Considered:
Pell Grant Required:
Merit Based Aid: