- Associate Provost Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
This is a s scholarship for International Degree students in the College of Liberal Arts.
• Students must be enrolled as undergraduates, majoring in both the College of Liberal Arts and an International Degree
• Must be in good academic standing and have a cumulative 2.75 GPA or higher
• Financial need will be considered in the decision process
Award Amount: $500
Deadline: Wednesday March 2014 for 2014-15 academic year
More Info: College of Liberal Arts Advising Office in 213 Gilkey, 737-0561 or CLA scholarship website.