Traveling Abroad as an OSU Employee

The Office of Risk Management (ORM) offers a resource guide for OSU employees planning to work or conduct research abroad. Before you travel outside the United States or Canada, consult their checklist for important information on health and safety requirements and the liability insurance provided to OSU employees.

The U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Consular Affairs also offers information and services to US citizens who are living and/or traveling abroad.