- Associate Provost Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
All study abroad and internship applicants are required to pay an application fee. See the Application Fee page for details.
1. Complete the SIT application online.
2. Provide your study abroad advisor with the SIT Approval of Participation Form.
3. Provide your references with reference forms and stamped envelopes addressed to the program at SIT.
4. Once you are officially accepted by SIT, forward the acceptance e-mail to your study abroad advisor at OSU.
A passport valid for six months beyond your program is required. Apply for a passport immediately if you have not done so already. Visit travel.state.gov for an application.
All students are required to return this form. See the Health Disclosure Form page for details.
All students are required to complete this form. See the Academic Planning Form page for details.
All students are required to attend general pre-departure orientation. View orientation dates and registration.
Check with your SIT Program Coordinator for further details.
All students are encouraged to visit their primary care provider before going abroad. Information about immunizations and travel health can be obtained from the Travel Medicine Clinic at Student Health Services.
File FAFSA and apply for financial aid for the term(s) of your program. IDEA will submit a financial aid budget with your estimated cost of attendance to the Office of Financial Aid the term prior to your departure so that your aid award may be adjusted.
OSU students have received up to $6000 in scholarships from SIT in the past. To learn more, visit the SIT scholarship page.
Use this form to estimate the total cost of your attendance on the program. Visit the Budget Worksheet page for details.
Select File > Print in your browser to print this checklist.