- Associate Provost Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
All study abroad and internship applicants are required to pay an application fee. See the Application Fee page for details.
Have an OSU OFFICIAL transcript sent to CIEE at the following address: 300 Fore Street, Portland, ME 04101.
Order one transcript from each institution you have attended where you have earned 15 credits or more.
1. Complete the CIEE Application online.
2. Your OSU study abroad advisor will compete the "CIEE Home School Nomination" via CIEE online system, once your OSU conduct check is cleared.
3. Submit the additional required documentation to CIEE by the program application deadline.
4. When you receive the official acceptance e-mail from CIEE, forward it to your study abroad advisor.
A passport valid for six months beyond your program is required. Apply for a passport immediately if you have not done so already. Visit travel.state.gov for an application.
All students are required to return this form. See the Health Disclosure Form page for details.
All students are required to complete this form. See the Academic Planning Form page for details.
All students are required to attend general pre-departure orientation. View orientation dates and registration.
Contact your CIEE Enrollment Officer for more details. Each program has its own requirement, and it is your responsibility to make sure you follow all necessary steps to obtain required documents.
All students are encouraged to visit their primary care provider before going abroad. Information about immunizations and travel health can be obtained from the Travel Medicine Clinic at Student Health Services.
File FAFSA and apply for financial aid for the term(s) of your program.
IDEA will submit a financial aid budget with your estimated cost of attendance to the Office of Financial Aid the term prior to your departure so that your aid award may be adjusted.
Students who plan to apply their financial aid toward the cost of the CIEE program need to complete the CIEE Financial Aid Deferral Form.
OSU students have received $500 to $2,000 in scholarships from CIEE. To learn more, visit CIEE scholarships.
Use this form to estimate the total cost of your attendance on the program. Visit the Budget Worksheet page for details.
Select File > Print in your browser to print this checklist.