- Associate Provost Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
All study abroad and internship applicants are required to pay an application fee. See the Application Fee page for details.
Order an official transcript to be sent to AHA: AHA International, 1585 E 13th Ave, #333, Eugene, OR 97403.
Order one transcript from each institution you have attended and have earned 15 credits or more.
1. Create an online application account from Apply Now page.
2. If you need to mail any application materials by regular mail, send it to: AHA International, 1585 E 13th Ave, #333, Eugene, OR 97403.
3. Your AHA online application will be processed when all the materials are received, and at that time, your OSU study abroad advisor will be notified by e-mail.
4. Once you are notified by AHA that your application is completed, make an appointment with your OSU advisor for a short meeting. To make an appointment, call the front desk: 541.737.3006.
5. If you have any questions about the AHA application process or your AHA student account, contact appropriate AHA staff directly.
A passport valid for six months beyond your program is required. Apply for a passport immediately if you have not done so already. Visit travel.state.gov for an application.
All students are required to complete this form. See the Academic Planning Form page for details.
All students are required to attend general pre-departure orientation. View orientation dates and registration.
Visa requirements vary depending on the program you will be participating. Contact AHA Program Coordinator for further details.
All students are encouraged to visit their primary care provider before going abroad. Information about immunizations and travel health can be obtained from the Travel Medicine Clinic at Student Health Services.
Select File > Print in your browser to print this checklist.