- International Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
All OSU students are required to complete the OSU Online Study Abroad Application. By completing this online application, a non-refundable, $50 application fee will be charged to your OSU student account. OSU Online Application -> http://studyabroad.oregonstate.edu/apply/
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
All study abroad and internship applicants are required to pay an application fee. See the Application Fee page for details.
Order an official transcript to be sent to AHA: AHA International, 1585 E 13th Ave, #333, Eugene, OR 97403. Order one transcript from each institution you have attended and have earned 15 credits or more. OSU official transcripts can be ordered through the OSU Online Services student account or through the Office of the Registrar.
1. Create an online application account from Apply Now page.
2. If you need to mail any application materials by regular mail, send it to: AHA International, 1585 E 13th Ave, #333, Eugene, OR 97403.
3. Your AHA online application will be processed when all the materials are received, and at that time, your OSU study abroad advisor will be notified by e-mail.
4. Once you are notified by AHA that your application is completed, make an appointment with your OSU advisor for a short meeting. To make an appointment, call the front desk: 541.737.3006.
5. If you have any questions about the AHA application process or your AHA student account, contact appropriate AHA staff directly.
A passport valid for six months beyond your program is required. Apply for a passport immediately if you have not done so already. Visit travel.state.gov for an application.
All students are required to return this form. See the Health Disclosure Form page for details. All students are required to complete the AHA Financial Aid Authorization form.
All students are required to complete this form. See the Academic Planning Form page for details.
All students are required to attend general pre-departure orientation. View orientation dates and registration.
Visa requirements vary depending on the program you will be participating. Contact AHA Program Coordinator for further details.
All students are encouraged to visit their primary care provider before going abroad. Information about immunizations and travel health can be obtained from the Travel Medicine Clinic at Student Health Services.
File FAFSA and apply for financial aid for the term(s) of your program. IDEA will submit a financial aid budget with your estimated cost of attendance to the Office of Financial Aid the term prior to your departure so that your aid award may be adjusted. Click here for more details.
Select File > Print in your browser to print this checklist.