- International Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
Complete the following essays and submit them by the application deadline.
1. Please write a brief autobiographical sketch that includes your personal history, family background, work experience, travel experience and other factors which have influenced your personal development. (approximately 1-2 pages)
2. Please state how your participation in this international program will contribute to your educational, career and personal goals. (approximately 1/2 page)
3. All participants have personal strengths and weaknesses. Please give yours and describe how they are relevant to your participation in this international program. (approximately 1/2 page)
Essays should be turned in directly to your study abroad Program Coordinator.
Essays should be well-researched and deploy proper usage and grammar. For assistance in crafting effective essays, visit the Center for Writing and Learning.