- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
Oregon State University is engaged in education, research, and outreach activities around the world. With international collaboration usually comes the need for an agreement between OSU and the partner institution. The resources on this site provide information on OSU's current international partnership agreements, types of international agreements at OSU, and the process for developing and maintaining an international agreement.
International Programs manages more than 100 International Agreements with universities and institutes based in over 35 countries.
Memoranda of Understanding (MOU) - General
Includes steps and procedures for OSU Departments that wish to establish an MOU with an international institution for the following purposes:
- Exchange of faculty
- Joint research activities
- Participation in seminars and academic meetings
- Exchange of academic materials and other information
- Special short-term academic programs
- Student exchange for research and study (see also "Student Exchange Agreements")
Includes steps and procedures for OSU Departments that wish to establish an MOU with a university for the purpose of student exchange.