- Associate Provost Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
All OSU students are required to complete the OSU Online Study Abroad Application. By completing this online application, a non-refundable, $50 application fee will be charged to your OSU student account. OSU Online Application -> http://studyabroad.oregonstate.edu/apply/
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
All study abroad and internship applicants are required to pay an application fee. See the Application Fee page for details.
Order an official OSU transcript and send it to API directly with the rest of the API application materials: 301 Campcraft Road, Suite 100 Austin, TX 78746. OSU official transcripts can be ordered through the OSU Online Services student account or through the Office of the Registrar.
1. Read the instructions and requirements carefully for the API application.
2. Complete the API application online.
3. Provide your study abroad advisor with the "University Contact Information" portion of the application to complete and return to API. Or send an e-mail to your OSU study abroad advisor to complete the University Contact Information online - be sure to provide the name of the program you are applying to and which term(s) you plan to go aborad. (e.g. API Spain, Madrid, Complutense University, Intensive Language program, Spring 2015)
4. Submit all of the additional required materials directly to API by the program application deadline.
5. When you receive the official acceptance e-mail from API, forward it to your study abroad advisor.
A passport valid for six months beyond your program is required. Apply for a passport immediately if you have not done so already. Visit travel.state.gov for an application.
All students are required to return this form. See the Health Disclosure Form page for details.
All students are required to complete this form. See the Academic Planning Form page for details.
All students are required to attend general pre-departure orientation. View orientation dates and registration.
You may be required to have a visa for your program. Please check with the API Program Manager for more details.
All students are encouraged to visit their primary care provider before going abroad. Information about immunizations and travel health can be obtained from the Travel Medicine Clinic at Student Health Services.
File FAFSA and apply for financial aid for the term(s) of your program. IDEA will submit a financial aid budget with your estimated cost of attendance to the Office of Financial Aid the term prior to your departure so that your aid award may be adjusted.
Check API scholarship page for more details. For more information on the OSU-API scholarships, click here.