- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
IFSA-Butler: University of Sydney
• One of Australia’s most prestigious universities, modeled after Oxford
• Main campus next to the laid-back, trendy Glebe neighborhood with a cafe culture and a New Age attitude
• More than 100 teaching departments organized into 16 faculties
• A magnificent 1857 quadrangle regarded as a national treasure
• The modern Fisher Library, the largest of its kind in Australia
• An active student union with dining services, recreational facilities, medical centers, dental clinic, banks, pharmacies, travel agencies, hairdresser, news agents and food outlets
• More than 200 student societies and clubs to give students a rich and diverse experience
• Great sports facilities, including indoor pool, rock climbing, tennis pavilion, gymnasium and recreation center, plus a ski hut
• A short bus ride from the central business district, Darling Harbour and Circular Quay, and about 30 minutes from the closest beach
Reknowned for its multicultural flavor, Sydney is without a doubt one of the most amazing cities in the world. The possibilities for education, culture, entertainment, and sports are nearly endless in this thriving metropolis. At its heart is a spectacular harbor, home to the famous sails of the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. When you're looking to unwind from the fast pace of Sydney, visit the Blue Mountains in the west or sample wines int he Hunter Valley to the north of Sydney, where some of Australia's best wines are made.
Class Format:Classes Primarily with Host-Country Students
Required G.P.A. 3.0
Mandatory Application Checklist:
For program details see IFSA-Butler website
OSU administration fee $300 summer, $325 fall/winter/spring
For IFSA-Butler University of Sydney program fees see IFSA-Butler website
Biochem. & Biophys.
Con. Eng. Mgt
Elec. & Comp. Eng.
Food Sci. & Tech.
New Media Comm.