- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
Alexandria is the second largest city and the largest seaport in Egypt. It was the the capital of Egypt and home to ancient Greek, Jewish, and Armenian communities until the Arab conquest. The city is a chic, Mediterranean atmosphere with cafes and stunning seaside views. The corniche, which lines the Mediterranean Sea, is the center of both the Alexandria University campus and the city in general and features numerous beaches and lively entertainment.
Class Format:Classes with US and Host-Country Students
Minimum 3.0 GPA
Deadlines for OSU Study Abroad Programs:
- Summer Programs: March 15
- Fall, Year-Long Programs: April 15
- Winter/Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Spring Term Programs: November 15
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
Mandatory Application Checklist: