- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
Planning an Event
Colleges, departments and student groups are encouraged to plan an event during International Education Week to highlight international education, research and outreach at OSU.
What kinds of events are appropriate for International Education Week?
Plan an event that reflects your group's support of international education, research and outreach. Your event might take the form of a poster session, reception, forum, seminar, brown bag lunch, coffee hour, contest or performance. For more ideas, review past events at OSU and consider the suggestions at the official site.
OSU International Education Week poster and ads for 2012 coming soon!
International Education Week logos and other promotional materials are also available for download at the official site.
To be included in campus-wide publicity for International Education Week, submit information about your events by October 15th, 2012, in one of these ways:
- Submit your event to the International Programs Events Calendar. Include "International Education Week 2012" in the subtitle to identify it as part of the celebration. Select additional calendars where you'd like your event to appear, such as an appropriate Featured Calendar or your college or department calendar.
- Or e-mail the following information about your event to Julie Walkin: title, date, time, location, brief description, contact name, phone number, e-mail and sponsoring department.
For more information about event planning or publicity, contact email@example.com.