Sponsored Students

The Sponsored Student Program is available to assist all sponsored students with the OSU third party billing process, medical insurance, and transcripts.

Who is a Sponsored Student?

How does the program work?

**Please Note: OSU will only provide invoices to sponsoring agencies participating in the International Sponsored Student Program.

What do I need to know as a Sponsored Student?

To learn about your role as a Sponsored Student and how the Sponsored Student Program can assist you during your study at OSU, please visit the Sponsored Student Program Overview site below.

Sponsored Student Program Overview

What are the appropriate letters to request from Academic Advisors at College of Engineering?

Academic Advisors at College of Engineering will write letters if a student/sponsor has following requests:

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

I want to take some courses at another institution. What courses at other institutions transfer back as OSU courses?  
I need a letter stating that I am approved to change a major within College of Engineering.
I need a letter confirming that I am currently enrolled.
What are the beginning and end dates of each term?
I need to extend my scholarship.
My sponsor needs verification of online classes.
I need verification stating that a certain course counts towards baccalaureate core requirements for the major.
I need a letter that shows that I am currently on Honor Roll/Dean’s List at OSU.
I need verification stating that my physics coursework taken at Portland State University (PSU) is applicable to my engineering program at OSU.

PSU Course

OSU Equivalent

PH 211 + PH 214

PH 211

PH 212 + PH 215

PH 213

PH 213 + PH 216

PH 212