INTL 407: Introduction to Thesis
INTL 407: Introduction to Thesis is required for all International Degree students.It is a one-credit, Pass/No-Pass class, usually offered in Fall and Winter terms.
By the end of the course, you will have a better understanding of your topic and the International Degree requirements, as well as a:
- thesis advisor/mentor from your primary department
- thesis proposal and timeline for completion
- knowledge of resources and research techniques
- knowledge of cross-cultural considerations in research
The course will assist you with understanding these requirements as well as meeting them.
Recent course syllabus
Honors College Students
- HC intro to thesis course may substitute, but you must attend a workshop on ID thesis requirements and cross-cultural considerations in research in addition
- Remember to ensure that you will satisfy the requirements of both programs